The Children’s Clinic is an equal opportunity employer. A drug test and criminal back ground check will be required before a candidate is hired.
We currently do not have any openings in this department. Please check back.
Certified Medical Assistant (Newberg) - The Children's Clinic is looking for full time Certified Medical Assistant to join our Newberg location. Position will require travel to our Tualatin clinic one day per week.
We offer a progressive, positive work environment that thrives on providing superior quality care to the individuals we serve.
Sign on bonus of $250 after 90 day orientation, and an additional $250 after six months of employment.
- Rooming, collecting patient vital signs, point of care testing.
- Documentation in the electronic medical record (EHR)
- Maintaining clinic flow, stocking exam rooms, assisting with procedures and treatments.
- Complete necessary forms, chart notes and reports in a timely matter.
- Detail oriented, able to rely on experience and judgment to perform a variety of tasks, participate on a team, and accomplish goals
- Create and uphold a welcoming atmosphere for our patients.
- Able to interact and treat all persons with fairness, respect and sensitivity to cultural/social differences
Qualifications required for position:
- Valid Certified Medical Assistant
- Current CPR certification
- Prefer minimum one (1) year clinical experience in primary medicine
- Electronic Medical Records (EMR) experience
- Phlebotomy skills a plus
Site Supervisor (Tualatin) - The Children’s Clinic is seeking a candidate with excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to lead and motivate their team. High energy driver with positive attitude essential. Applicant with previous experience as a lead, coordinator or supervisor with career goals in management is ideal for this position. Duties include direct supervision of support staff team members, liaison with patient financial services, establishing staff and physician schedules, maintaining positive relationships with staff and physicians, as well as discipline, hiring and termination of all non-provider personnel.
Position requires a majority of time and effort to be spent on staffing issues and interpersonal and team dynamics. Ability to multi-task, prioritize and utilize time management skills are essential. Must possess strong written and oral communication skills. Site Supervisor is an integral part of the supervisory team reporting to Director of Operations.
Must have previous experience in healthcare, pediatrics preferred. High school diploma required and bachelor’s degree preferred. Position is Monday through Friday, salaried with competitive benefits.
Excellent benefits, including: medical, dental, and vision insurance; life insurance; generous 401k; paid time off and more.
Drug screen and background check required for selected candidate.