The Children’s Clinic is an equal opportunity employer. A drug test and criminal back ground check will be required before a candidate is hired.
The Children’s Clinic is currently seeking a Board Certified or Eligible Pediatrician to join our team in Newberg, Oregon. We are an established pediatric practice with over 100 years of providing care to our patients in the Portland Metro area. Our Newberg office is located in an area offering natural beauty, outdoor adventure, culinary variety and all that the great Northwest has to offer. If you are interested in an opportunity to provide excellent up-to-date pediatric care as well as finding work-life balance please submit your CV to email@example.com.
The Children's Clinic is looking for part time Certified Medical Assistants or Licensed Practical Nurses to join our Tualatin location. We offer a progressive, positive work environment that thrives on providing superior quality care to the individuals we serve.
- Rooming, collecting patient vital signs, point of care testing.
- Documentation in the electronic medical record (EHR)
- Maintaining clinic flow, stocking exam rooms, assisting with procedures and treatments.
- Complete necessary forms, chart notes and reports in a timely matter.
- Detail oriented, able to rely on experience and judgment to perform a variety of tasks, participate on a team, and accomplish goals
- Create and uphold a welcoming atmosphere for our patients.
- Able to interact and treat all persons with fairness, respect and sensitivity to cultural/social differences
Qualifications required for position:
- Valid Certified Medical Assistant
- Current CPR certification
- Prefer minimum one (1) year clinical experience in primary medicine
- Electronic Medical Records (EMR) experience
We currently do not have any openings in this department. Please check back.