NEW THIS YEAR –
The CDC recommends the flu vaccine for everyone over 6 months old. Here is the link to the CDC Flu Season 2020 website for more helpful information - https://www.cdc.gov/Flu/Index.htm
Online scheduling is now live for flu vaccines!
Our flu clinics are going to be a little different this year to allow for appropriate social distancing. We will be offering flu vaccines during the day, early evening, and weekends.
Important information about this year’s flu vaccine clinics:
- Please arrive at your schedule appointment time. In the past we have allowed families to arrive at any point during the duration of the clinic but to allow for appropriate distancing please plan to arrive at your scheduled time. If you arrive early, you may be asked to return to your car until your appointment time.
- Please ensure that all parents and children (over the age of 2) are wearing their mask while you are in the building for your flu vaccine appointment.
- If anyone in your household has any of the following symptoms within 10 days of your appointment, please call our office to reschedule.
- Cough, sore throat, fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, congestion or runny nose, vomiting or diarrhea.
- If anyone in your household has tested positive for COVID in the 14 days prior to your flu vaccine appointment, please call our office to reschedule.