We are excited to offer flu vaccines to our patients and parents this year! If you would like to schedule a vaccine at the same time as your child, please call to schedule your appointments.
We are recommending flu vaccines for everyone over the 6 months old.
Online scheduling coming soon!! Check back for updates!
This year we will be offering flu clinics in the evenings in the office and drive up clinics on the weekend. If you would like to receive a COVID vaccine at the same appointment, please schedule for one of the weekday in clinic options.
Important information about this year’s flu vaccine clinics:
- Please ensure that all parents and children (over the age of 2) are wearing their mask while you are in the building for your flu vaccine appointment or while you are interacting with staff during the drive through clinics.
- If anyone in your household has any of the following symptoms within 10 days of your appointment, please call our office to reschedule.
- Cough, sore throat, fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, congestion or runny nose, vomiting or diarrhea.
- If anyone in your household has tested positive for COVID in the 14 days prior to your flu vaccine appointment, please call our office to reschedule.
- If you are a parent receiving a flu vaccine at our clinic, please be sure to bring your insurance card and photo ID with you to the appointment. You will also need to complete a registration form to receive the flu vaccine. You can find a copy of this under the forms tab on our website if you would like to complete it ahead of time otherwise we can give it to you in the office.
Tips for our Drive Up Flu Clinics:
- If your child has a history of anxiety with vaccines or any history of fainting after a vaccine, please schedule during one of the weekday in clinic options.
- Please wear a tee shirt or shorts – depending on the location that we will administer the vaccine – so the area is easily accessible.
- Please no pets in the car when you come for your vaccine to ensure safety of your family and our staff.
- Once you are parked, please turn off your vehicle while waiting and receiving your vaccines.
- The staff may ask you to remove your children from their car seat if they feel that is the safest way to administer the vaccine.
- If at any point TCC staff do not feel that they can safely administer the vaccine in your vehicle, they may ask you reschedule your vaccine for another time in the office so we can ensure the safety of you and our staff. We understand that this can be frustrating, but we want to make sure everyone is safe while receiving their vaccination.